• Member since Aug 7th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • xSheyLa

Now follows RedNeaD.
    Follow
  • :en:

Dear Players,

from 14th August 2020 - 19 o'clock (CET) until 28th August 2020 - 19 o'clock (CET) the Summer Event on Age of Menor takes place.

The Collecting

You have the possibility to drop following items:
    Ice Cream Cornet | Ice Cream Cornet |…
  • xSheyLa

Like (Post)
    :en:

The server will be resetted (solution 3) - I will post a detailed statement with further instructions today, so please just be patient.

:de:

Der Server wird neugestartet werden (Lösung 3) - ich werde ein detailliertes Statement mit weiteren Anweisungen…
  • xSheyLa

Like (Post)

Dear Players,

as already announced in the other thread, the server will restart. The restart will take place on 14th August 2020 at 19 o’clock (CET). The registration as well as the download are already available. All old accounts (data) that were…
  • xSheyLa

Like (Post)

Dear players,

it is not easy for me to type the following words, but in the meantime we have analyzed the whole situation internally and would like to explain to you exactly what happened, what impact it has and what solutions are available to us.…
  • xSheyLa

Liked Sehnsucht’s post in the thread News Server currently down.
    Like (Post)

Hi,

I have to leave for a while (I mean few hours, lol) ... I will post a longer statement in the afternoon. Just to make you all keep chilled - maybe it takes 2-3 days to resolve everything (I will explain in detail later) - BUT - all your ITEMS and